Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mail call!

"I need an idea for a save-the-date. I want to use a card but I want to word it differently than what everyone else is doing. I can make it myself I just need the words."

- Janelle



Ask, and you shall receive.


FRONT:


Janelle and Allen would really like

you to save   this little card

because it has all of the  

information  you’ll need about a very

special date that is  quickly approaching!



BACK:

Save the date!

Janelle and Mike
Are tying the knot!

August 25, 2012
Invitation to follow

(wedding website)



Stuff you need to know:

Add some color by printing the "SAVE THE DATE" on the front and back in your main wedding color. Or if you're feeling exceptionally lazy, just print this page and take it to the nearest wedding invitation store. 

Keep the font at left justification- it loses its awesomeness when centered on the page. 

Any card stock with a nifty raised design on the front will have depressions on the back of the card. Meaning anyone who flips over the card for the important information will see the backside of the design. (Read: don't buy those cards.)

Happy planning!



2 comments: